Happy 50th Birthday!
My friend recently asked my to design a Lil’ Piñata for her friend turning 50 this year. She mentioned how important the color pink was to the design because her friend is battle cancer.
This Lil’ Piñata was designed with:
- Pink shredded tissue paper for the cones and circle base.
- Pink and white streamers.
- Silver foil picture frame.
- A picture of the birthday girl on one side.
- A Happy 50th Birthday text on the other side.
- Each rattled when shaken.
- All strung with twine for hanging.
- Made a batch of ten Lil’ Piñatas.
- Packaged them individually.
When I delivered the order, my friend loved them and thanked me for the creative gifts. I love how customizable my Lil’ Piñatas can be. They offer anyone with an idea to match the color theme f their event/occasion.